North Lincolnshire Safer Neighbourhoods

The site contains lots of information and links to help you deal with issues relating to Crime, Anti-Social Behaviour, Domestic Violence/Abuse and Drugs and Alcohol.

If you can't find the information you need please contact us at or on the numbers in the contact tab.

Reporting Crime

If you want to report a non emergency crime or ASB then you should call Humberside Police on 101

A none-emergency crime is a crime that does not require an emergency response, such as; reporting burglary of non-domestic or commercial looking premises, i.e sheds and outbuildings, theft, criminal damage, or theft from or damage to vehicles. Reports of Anti-social behaviour should also be reported to this number except in the cases of; Graffiti, Noise Nuisance, Neglected Properties, Fly Tipping, Litter and Recycling, Bins, Rogue Traders, Illegal Businesses, Pest Control, Environmental Health and Pollution, Roads and Parking, Abandoned Vehicles, Stray Dog to name a few, these need reporting to North Lincs Council on 01724 297000 or via their website

If you need to report an emargency call 999.

An emergency is when a crime is in progress or someone is suspected of a crime in progress or when someone has committed a crime nearby, or when there is a danger to life or when violence has been used or threatened. 

If you want to report a crime anonymously call CrimeStoppers.  0800 555 111